Tue, 27 Apr | Webinar
AUDIT OF CONTRIBUTIONS – WHAT ARE THE LATEST RULES RE CONTRIBUTING TO A SMSF?
ROHAN MANSFIELD | PRINCIPAL | LDB GROUP
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
27 Apr, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm AEST
About the Event
The rules re contributing to Super have continued to change on a yearly basis so auditors must be aware of the latest rules.
The webinar will cover audit considerations in relation to:
- Splitting of contributions
- Downsizer contributions
- Concessional contribution caps.
- Non-Concessional contribution caps
- Total Super Balance & NCC’s - $1.6M or $1.7M
- Increase of contribution age from under 65 to under 67
- Work-test eligibility & contributions for those aged 67 to 74
- Carry forward Concessional contribution cap requirements
- Ability to make contributions in year after a member retires
- Member Ticket$0$00$0